Creative treatment for the whole mix when each separate track is manipulated by an engineer to make the song sound consistent and appealing to the listener. Mix is being processed with digital plug-ins and analogue equipment.
Some stages of the mixing process:
Basic Equalization, Compression, Noise Gating, Reverb, Delay and DeEssing using the standard plugins and analog equipment for Mixing and Mastering. This includes auto-tuning and manual tuning
Maximum tracks - 46 (3 $ per each additional track).
- Balancing each individual track’s volume
- Separation of each musical element
- Spatial placement of instruments
- Adding effects to enhance sound
- Volume, pan, effects, and master bus automation
- Stereo or mono bounce of final mix
Deadline: 72 hours.
Includes 3 free revisions
- 1 day – 178$
- 2 days – 134$